Bausch articulating papers are extremely thin and tear resistant 40 micron papers used for occlusion tests. Due to the thin material and special coating with liquid colors, these papers facilitate accurate marking of all occlusal contacts or occlusal interferences.
- No problem articulating surfaces such as gold, ceramic, metal or acrylic
- Available in horseshoe shape for easy placement
- Easy application, no need for forceps or handling devices
- Two-tone red and blue representation of markings
- Ultra thin to prevent smearing or false markings